Cluster is …
… regional sectoral grouping of companies that compete with each other, but also cooperate with each other and whose bonds have the potential to strengthen and enhance their competitiveness.
These companies are:
- the manufacturing, trade and services at the international level,
- specialized suppliers,
- service providers in related fields,
- affiliated institutions and organizations.
Basic features of the cluster:
- grouping companies doing business directly or contracted in one field,
- mutual competition among companies, but also mutual cooperation,
- concentration in one region.
Main features of the cluster:
- support economic growth,
- increase competitiveness,
- encouragement of innovation.